- Learn the material in class, in a textbook or other resource;
- Review and mark the material for review in Firecracker (as "Past," "Current," and/or "Urgent");
- Take a quiz on what you’ve covered to see how well you actually know it and to build a personal review schedule that will stamp the facts into your long-term memory in the most efficient way;
- Stick with the review schedule going forward;
- Repeat steps 2-4 for new material that you learn in primary resources such as textbooks and premedical coursework.
Did this answer your question?